Saturday, March 31, 2012

Saturday : Five Favorite Finds Online

Thought I'd try this summary idea on the weekends when I normally don't have time to post anything... Here are some favorites that I discovered online this week.  Some from Pinterest, some from just searching around the web here, there and everywhere...


1.   Pros and Cons of Homeschooling  or Why be crazy enough to homeschool?
pursuitoftitus2.com


2.   A pretty Easter dessert and healthy, too:  Fruit Pizza






I  started spring cleaning this week and cleaned my windows as she recommends.  They look GREAT now.  :)

http://www.care2.com/greenliving/how-to-clean-with-vinegar.html



5.  Personalization Mall -- an online site to personalize all kinds of gift items.  I went to a graduation party last spring where everything had the graduate's name on it. VERY cute ideas.

Check back next Saturday for more of my online finds!  Leave a comment with one or more of your favorite sites as well!  :)





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Personalization Mall - I have ordered quite a few things from there. I have a thing for monogrammed items :)

That fruit pizza looks delicious!

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...