Thursday, March 29, 2012

Make Someone Feel Special / Use Your Good China and Crystal

What are you saving your good china and crystal for? (I know, the preposition should not be at the end of the sentence.)    Make someone you care about feel loved and special, ESPECIALLY your own family and friends.

I often use our dining room table as a place where I do paperwork, write letters and other projects.  I cleared it off and invited a friend over for lunch.     This table set for two was for a birthday lunch for a friend who works nearby.  She only had an hour to eat so rather than go out to a restaurant, we "ate in".   Even turkey sandwiches, chips, green peppers and fruit taste better on pretty dishes.  For dessert... a small plate of Thin Mint Girl Scout cookies.  :)    Good friends and conversation with special little touches made for a very pleasant meal AND good digestion!





So,  please stop saving your "good" dishes for something in the future and use them... THIS week.  :)

NOTE:  Those are our homemade Resurrection eggs as the centerpiece.

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...