Friday, March 30, 2012

Project 52 / Week 13 Details

Our theme for  Week 13 in  Project 52 is Details.  [I am # 61.]  Nothing like last-minute photos but it's been a busy week.  I walked through our living room early this morning and thought of this one.  Look at the details in the stained glass hanging in the center of our windows as the photos get closer.








The closer you get, the more details you can see in this beautiful glass, 
an anniversary gift from my husband a few years ago.  :)

Click HERE to see my other photos in this weekly photo project.

3 comments:

msdewberry said...

I love Stained Glass. One of the girls I work with makes stained glass art in her spare time and its beautiful. And the church at the Mission Abby has gorgeous floor to ceiling stained glass windows. That is a wonderful gift you recieved!

btr8898 said...

Beautiful glass! My sister made me a gorgeous stained glass cross. It is one of my most beautiful possessions.

...melody... said...

Lovely glass and great details! When I was in Europe, I was just in awe by all of the stained glass in the churches. :)

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...