Saturday, March 10, 2012

Bridal Shower Decorations

I love going to showers--baby and bridal.  They are such happy occasions and I'm always amazed how lovely everything looks.  I'm not the most creative person in decorating but even when I host, somehow the beauty of the occasions makes everything looks extra special.

Here are a few photos from a very lovely shower I attended today for a very special young woman held in the mother of the groom's home...


The juice table...linens and lace...


This is a  little" house of blessings", hand painted by a friend. The top comes off.  Everyone wrote advice, scripture and/or a blessing for the young couple and put inside the house.


Delicious, colorful fresh, homemade food for a ladies brunch...


Fresh flowers, a beautiful cake (Publix Raspberry Elegance--I did not know they made anything like this!), 
pretty plates and napkins that matched the wedding invitations!


One little girl was there wearing these pretty shoes.  Once she stopped wiggling her feet, I had to get a photo!


The cake served with sherbet, gold/silver plastic forks; doilies are so lady-like. I love them!  


I wouldn't have thought to use cupcake holders for ice cream... or these rectangular decorated paper plates.


  It was delicious.



 Lots of special touches for a happy occasion...


No comments:

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...