Tuesday, March 20, 2012

1/2 Price Tuition Private Christian Schools in Orlando Area March 12-31, 2012


I listen to WTLN regularly each morning until about noon while I'm going about my day [that's how I won the tickets to the Michael Card concert last weekend].   I heard this incredible offer yesterday on the station-- 1/2 Price Tuition at several private schools for one year for new students. This offer is valid March 12-31, 2012. Private schools in our area are VERY expensive, even for the younger grades, so  if you are considering sending a student to private Christian school, be sure to take check out this amazing offer. 

Schools participating:
  • Markham Woods Christian Academy
  • Cornerstone Theological Seminary
  • Reformation Bible College
  • The Geneva School (our older son attended here for 5 years)
And others...


You must be a new student and pass all the required applicable admission requirements for the schools.  

*Application, registration and other fees (housing, books and other materials) not included.


Go to THIS LINK for more information. There are a LIMITED number of 1/2 Price Tuition deals available.

No comments:

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...