Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Piano Lessons in My Home / Maitland Area

Just a plug for my piano lesson home business.  This will be in our neighborhood newsletter next month for a few months.   Please pass on to parents of students who may be interested in piano lessons for their children.  I also teach adults as well.  It's great to start students over the summer during their break and often have lots of extra time on their hands.  If they are doing well, they can continue into the school year with a "head start".

Reviews can be read HERE.

Ad Designed by my son
http://www.behance.net/evantravelstead

2 comments:

jared said...

what do you think is better, online piano lessons or the good old fashioned human teacher?

Mrs. T. said...

If someone has taken lessons previously, online would be OK, but most like personal interaction with a teacher, I would think. If a beginner, definitely a good old-fashioned human teacher! :)

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...