Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Changing Your Air Conditioning Filter / Where To Buy A/C Filters

I used to buy A/C filters at Home Depot or Lowe's until we moved into our home.  The ones they sell did not fit so I had to hunt for a place that sold filters that did.  Our air conditioning maintenance man used to get them for us each year at about $90 for a box of four.  These were the special MERV 7 filters that you replace every three months.   I started picking them up myself but the store is about a half hour away or longer.  With my limited use of a car during the day, I really wanted them delivered WITHOUT charge.

I looked online this year to find a place where I could buy them less expensively and have them delivered as well.   Voila!   I discovered Discount Filters.    These are guaranteed to fit (which they did) AND were cheaper AND were a higher MERV 11 rating AND were delivered to our door within 3 days with FREE shipping.   $51.95, a savings of about $38.00.  Check out this site if you need A/C filters OR if, like me, you share a car with a teen who drives it more than you do!  :)



No comments:

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...