Friday, October 29, 2010

Tonya Travelstead: Pianist / Accompanist / Music Teacher


My  younger son turns 16 tomorrow (11th grade) so it's about time to start building my music business back up again (semi-empty nest).  I tried something new this week--a Facebook promotional page.  Several of my younger friends in Titus 2 Moms have them for their home crafts and businesses, so I am giving it a go.  Check it out by clicking on the tab above or HERE.









In addition, if you or your child has been a piano student of mine, if I have played at your wedding or other family event, or accompanied you musically, or if you are a worship leader with whom I have worked, please consider writing a REVIEW by clicking on the appropriate tab. Be sure to LIKE  the page as well.  :)  Thank you so much.

No comments:

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...