Saturday, October 30, 2010

Happy Birthday to Our 16-year-old

Another birthday in the family.  Today our younger son turns 16.  Our birthdays are one week apart. 

Two years after my older son was born I had an ectopic pregnancy with one fallopian tube removed.  Due to my "advanced maternal age" the doctors did not expect that I would be having any more children.   Daniel was born when I was 39 years old, so he is our "miracle" baby in more ways than one.  :)  He has always been a delight and I love being his mom.   He's so bright and energetic, and warms my heart with that big smile of his.       He loves the Lord for which I am so thankful.

Daniel,


You are a bright gift to our family.  I hope you know that you are truly a beloved son [The Way of the Wild Heart].   Happy Birthday.   

Love, 
Mom :)  

XXOOO

















Proverbs 23:25 
Let your father and your mother be glad, 
And let her rejoice who gave birth to you. 


Here are some of my favorite photos of him.
















































No comments:

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...