Monday, October 4, 2010

Holy Land Experience Orlando FREE on Tuesday, October 5, 2010



Just heard on the news (and from a friend) that the Holy Land Experience in Orlando is waiving its $35 admission FREE this week on  Tuesday, October 5.    If you've never been, it's a great educational outing for the family.  I have visited three times myself and thoroughly enjoyed it. My favorite parts are the Tabernacle and the Scriptorium.

Make your plans and check it out.  Be sure to arrive early as the park's capacity is only  1,700.  Last year vouchers were given for another day for those that were unable to get into the park.

No comments:

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...