Saturday, October 16, 2010

Orlando Science Center $5 Today Saturday, October 16, 2010

I wish I'd read my stack of newspapers earlier this week.  Just saw this article.   This is a fun family activity.  








$5 admission to the Science Center today,  Saturday, Oct. 16, 2010.  Admission is only $5 for everyone (regular admission is usually $17 for adults, $12 for kids - ages 3-11). 


SPONSORS: OUC - The Reliable One, Walmart Foundation, Kohler, Ferguson, the Florida Renewable Energy Association, Azur Solar, City of Orlando, IKEA, Nova Charge, Orange County/CFEEA, Segway, Superior Solar and Sybac Solar.










Check out the Orlando Science Center. Admission this Saturday, Oct. 16, will be $5  from 10 am-5 pm.  The Science Center is located at 777 E. Princeton St. in Orlando. Call them at 407-514-2000 for details.

MORE INFO:  http://www.osc.org/



No comments:

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...