Friday, October 22, 2010

Introducing A New Blog: Gabriel's Good Tidings

Several of my friends have started new blogs over the last few months.   You may remember my introducing EstherLiz and Patty to you recently.   

I'd like you to meet my friend Amy. She is  married, works part-time and is a mother of two children.   We've become friends through our Titus 2 Moms group at church.  The more we talk, the more we find that we have much in common.   As you can see, we are about a generation apart, but it's so nice to have a young friend.  :)


I recently put an ad in our church newsletter (which I publish each week) that I wanted to trade this pretty fall 60" round  tablecloth for another fall decoration of some type.  We gave away our only round table and could no longer use it.  


Amy offered an even better barter of converting the tablecloth into 8 napkins for me.  I love them!  We switched from paper napkins to cloth a few years ago.  I enjoy having a variety of cloth napkins for the various dinnerware patterns that I have and for the change of seasons.  


I'll be using them this fall with three different plate patterns.





Amy has an AMAZING sewing / craft room in her new house and sews all kinds of unique gifts.  I think she has made something for every baby shower I've attended this past year.  Her choices of fabrics and colors are lovely and the items are always useful as well as being decorative.   If you would like to contact her to make a specific item, here is her business card:



And here are links to her Facebook page AND to her blog which I read regularly.  Hope you enjoy "meeting" her!

UPDATE Nov. 4:  She has a free giveaway at THIS LINK.

No comments:

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...