Saturday, October 9, 2010

University of Florida Gators JUST FOR FUN...

Everyone has their favorite sports team. Me, I can take or leave all of them but  some avid Gator fans live in our house. In case you don't know, the team we cheer for is the University of Florida (U of F).  I did not graduate from there, so I get a kick out of all the STUFF that's out there for us to own and/or wear for this sports team.  Here are some of my faves... :) And this is just a handful!!!











I make fun of them but I'm sure most large colleges have all of this stuff for their own teams as well.  :)  At least there is a never-ending supply of gift items for Christmas!  :)

UPDATE Oct. 20:  This is at Publix for a limited time...














No comments:

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...