Friday, October 29, 2010

First Baptist Orlando ACTS OF LOVE SALE Saturday, October 30, 2010



I completely forgot about this and just saw it on my calendar. My son's birthday is tomorrow and I have to vote early so I won't be able to go to this, but YOU might be able to attend.  Proceeds go to help others in need.

First Baptist Church of Orlando
ACTS OF LOVE SALE
100% of the proceeds will be to their Benevolence Ministry
8 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Saturday, October 30, 2010


First Baptist Church of Orlando is located at 3000 S. John Young Parkway, Orlando, FL 32805

More information at THIS LINK.




Galatians 6:10 
So then, while we have opportunity, let us do good to all people, 
and especially to those who are of the household of the faith. 

No comments:

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...