Monday, October 25, 2010

$35 Self Pay Screening Mammogram Promotion / Florida Hospital through Dec. 31, 2010

My friend Virginia sent me an email about this yesterday.  I cannot find anything on the internet about it but I called the hospital at the number given and it is true.  If you have never had a mammogram, especially if you are over 30, have a history of breast cancer in your family, or  do not have insurance for this, now is the time to take advantage of this offer.

Self-Pay Screening Mammogram Promotion
Florida Hospital
October 17-December 31, 2010

All Self-Pay screening mammograms are $35.00 which includes the radiology.  To schedule an appointment call 407-303-6412.  Be sure that you mention that you want the Self-Pay Promotional rate. 


You must have a doctor's prescription before making your appointment.





1 comment:

Amy said...

Wow, this is amazing! Thanks, Tonya! I'm thinking of getting one although I'm just 30 this year. But, one of my roommates from college was diagnosed with breast cancer at age 31. Wow. What could it hurt?

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...