Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Thank You Notes / Teaching Children about Money

Handwritten notes are such a treat to get in the REAL mail.  To go to your mailbox and find a letter from someone always gets a smile out of me.  This was a thank you I received from my grand-nephew last week.  I had sent him $20 in ones for his 3rd birthday with instructions that I wanted him to go shopping with his mom or dad and spend some on himself, spend some on someone else and save some.  His mom wrote in the note that as soon as he saw the $$ he wanted to spend some on his baby sister.  How heartwarming is that?

It's never too early to teach young ones how to handle their money --to spend wisely, share and save--and they learn so quickly.  :)


from 


No comments:

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...