Thursday, June 24, 2010

RESTAURANT REVIEW: Carrabbas Italian Grill

RESTAURANT REVIEW:  Carrabba's  Italian Grill



Have you eaten at Carrabba's Italian Grill?  We may be the only ones in town who had NOT eaten there until Tuesday night.  We went for the first time  to celebrate our older son's 21st birthday.  Prices are reasonable toward the high end but the food is absolutely excellent.  You don't get as much as at say, Olive Garden, so consequently, not many leftovers, but for a special occasion or date night it's a delightful atmosphere, excellent service (our waiter talked with us quite a bit)  and great food.


You can check out the menu at THIS LINK.


I found a few photos online of a few of the dishes that we had.   (I would have taken photos myself but the restaurant was a little crowded for that):

Chicken Bryan

Italian Classics

We were very full from dinner so all four of us shared a dessert--the best Tiramisu I  have ever tasted!  Gone in 60 seconds.  :)


On your next special occasion check it out, or purchase a gift card for someone you love.  They will be VERY  pleased.

No comments:

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...