Sunday, June 6, 2010

Dinner Menus from Last Week

Here's what we had for dinner last week.  The first few days are very similar because my husband and son grilled a lot of meat the day before Memorial Day.  I made a blueberry pie for desserts this week (first time) and corn on the cob is in season.



  • Saturday:  Stouffer's lasagne (hubby and I were out with friends, so I got this for our sons to fix), salad
  • Sunday:   Steak, French fries, asparagus, corn on the cob, watermelon
  • Monday:  Hamburgers, fries, broccoli and  cauliflower, watermelon
  • Tuesday:  Grilled chicken, corn on the cob, homemade bread, green salad
  • Wednesday:  L.O. steak, baked potatoes, asparagus
  • Thursday:  Chicken Divan (chicken breasts, broccoli, cheese, soups casserole), corn on the cob,  rolls
  • Friday:  Baked fresh tilapia, couscous, stir-fried peppers, asparagus and onions, rolls
  • Saturday:  BBQ sandwiches (crockpot pork, onions, BBQ sauce), baked beans, green salad, sliced apples

No comments:

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...