Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Nature Photography Gardens Flowers Landscaping

My younger son has a well-paying job for two weeks watering plants at the home of some dear friends  while they are away on vacation.  Since he's learning to drive, he drives us there and of course, I am with him while he's working.  On his first workday I walked around their beautiful gardens and captured a few shots of their landscaping.    I love gardens and flowers, so this was a LOT of fun for me. 






















Genesis 1:11-12 
Then God said, “Let the earth sprout vegetation, plants yielding seed, 
and fruit trees on the earth bearing fruit after their kind with seed in them”; and it was so. 
The earth brought forth vegetation, plants yielding seed after their kind,
and trees bearing fruit with seed in them, after their kind; and God saw that it was good. 

No comments:

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...