Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sunday Worship / Rest and Relax / My New Ebay Logo/ Amish Grace

From my windowsill:




Enjoy the morning at church with your friends and family.  Try to get outside for some fresh air.  Everyone needs a little rest before Monday arrives!







Romans 15:13 
Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, 
so that you will abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. 





Can't make it to church?  Here's our pastor's sermon text and audio from last Sunday:  click here


======================================
My New Ebay Logo:
Yesterday while my husband was at the car show all day,  I updated my Ebay store with new colors (like my blog) and made a new logo for it as well.   These are some of the items I've recently listed and/or sold plus a photo of me so people can see who they are buying from.  


=======================================
Movie:
Looking for a good family movie to watch?  Check out Amish Grace on Lifetime network this week.  I DVR'd it this week and saw it yesterday.  Keep Kleenex close by.


=======================================
Lunch:
  • Sloppy Joe's on hamburger buns
  • Green beans
  • Chips
  • Yogurt

Dinner:
  • Leftover steak stir-fry and egg rolls
  • Rice
  • Sloppy Joe's
  • Strawberries

2 comments:

susieloulou said...

You know, my link to your blog didn't work after the update - so if you've lost readers maybe it happened to others? I only found you through a comment you left at HHW... fyi.
I deleted that link or I'd copy it for you here - it just said the blog wasn't available or something to that effect!

Mrs. T. said...

I contacted the followers that were listed except you since I didn't know your name. :) Thanks for finding me. I've actually had more visitors since I changed the name and updated the site.

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...