Saturday, March 6, 2010

March 6: Contentment / Saturday

CONTENTMENT SCRIPTURES

Prov. 28:13 He who conceals his transgressions will not prosper,
But he who confesses and forsakes them will find compassion. 
Psa. 139:23-24 Search me, O God, and know my heart;
Try me and know my anxious thoughts; 
And see if there be any hurtful way in me,
And lead me in the everlasting way. 
1John 1:9 If we confess our sins, He is faithful and righteous to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. 


Discontentment is just a repentant prayer away from a change of heart.
(The Heart of the Problem, Henry Brandt)

[excerpted from Contentment: A Matter of the Heart by Karen Horsey / Karen's Kreations]
===============================================
I'm off today accompanying two band students (alto sax and trumpet) in a music festival.   This is the first competition for each. Thankfully we will  have a private room with several judges and hopefully, their parents present.  I'm getting there early and will be there most of the afternoon.  Hoping to do a little music networking while I'm there. Have a great Saturday!


UPDATE p.m.: They both scored 1's (Superior rating) by the judges!  :)

No comments:

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...