Monday, March 22, 2010

March 22: Contentment / Being an Ebay PowerSeller ?

CONTENTMENT SCRIPTURE






Rom. 12:6-8 Since we have gifts that differ according to the grace given to us, each of us is to exercise them accordingly: if prophecy, according to the proportion of his faith;  if service, in his serving; or he who teaches, in his teaching;  or he who exhorts, in his exhortation; he who gives, with liberality; he who leads, with diligence; he who shows mercy, with cheerfulness. 

A Prayer of Contentment
It's wonderful to know that You, O Lord, are not the least bit dissatisfied with my inborn talents, intelligence, appearance, and personality, for Your hands have made and fashioned me.  I am one of Your original masterpieces!  (Ruth Myers, Thirty-One Days of Praise)

[excerpted from Contentment: A Matter of the Heart 
by Karen Horsey / Karen's Kreations]
=======================================
Ebay PowerSeller?    Me? This happened last year for about 2 months (November-December Christmas sales) and I was delighted.  Sometimes the little tortoise does get ahead.  I haven't been able to devote much time to my Ebay store especially lately, but I still plug along a little at a time, working when I can.  It was a nice surprise to me yesterday while taking Claritin and resting, that I noticed that Ebay had given me the designation of Bronze PowerSeller.  It is the lowest ranking of that status but nevertheless, sure looks good on my storefront.  They also added the Top-Rated Seller icon to each of my listings PLUS I get 20% off final value fees (the fees you pay Ebay at the end of each month for selling on their site).  You have to maintain a certain amount of sales each month so it can just as easily be removed from one's site as given.  


I finished our taxes but now it's time to begin spring planting and cleaning / de-cluttering.  I'll just be content to be a PowerSeller for this month and we'll see what next month brings.   With all the de-cluttering I'm sure I'll have some more items to sell.  I think I may specialize in just china, collectibles and books from now on, so I'll be weeding out.  Check out my store if you have a chance.

No comments:

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...