Saturday, March 20, 2010

March 20: Contentment / Being Single

CONTENTMENT SCRIPTURES





Rom. 15:7  Therefore, accept one another, just as Christ also accepted us to the glory of God. 

Matt. 18:21-22  Then Peter came and said to Him, “Lord, how often shall my brother sin against me and I forgive him? Up to seven times?”  Jesus *said to him, “I do not say to you, up to seven times, but up to seventy times seven. 

Matt. 6:14-15 “For if you forgive others for their transgressions, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. But if you do not forgive others, then your Father will not forgive your transgressions. 

A Prayer on Forgiveness
Father, I thank You for the people in my life who seem to bring more pain than joy...by Your power I can receive them as You receive me...that I can choose not to judge them, but to forgive them...to cancel any debts I feel they owe me..."  (Ruth Myers, Thirty-One Days of Praise)



[excerpted from Contentment: A Matter of the Heart 
by Karen Horsey / Karen's Kreations]
===================================

I'm still taking care of my cold, so for today I'll forward you to another website for this wonderful article on being content while single.


For other articles in my archives on this topic and/or marriage, go here.

No comments:

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...