Saturday, August 28, 2010

Yearbooks for Sale Ebay Store Community School FTU Park Maitland

Just wanted to let you know (since many of my readers are local) that I have a few unusual items you might like-- three school yearbooks-- for sale in my Ebay store.  Just click on the links to see each one.

1.  Park Maitland Yearbook (2008-2009)
This is a pre-owned annual yearbook from Park Maitland School in Florida dated 2008-2009. It has a student name label in the front, a few signatures of students on the front pages and one teacher note in the back. There is a small indentation on the top edge of the book (it may have been dropped). Very clean, good condition. 


2.   The Community School  (2000-2001)
Thisi is a  pre-owned (but appears new) yearbook from The Community School titled IN HIS HANDS.  This yearbook is from 2000-2001.  The Community School is now called ICS or International Community School located in Winter Park, Florida.  Excellent, like new condition.  If you did not buy one at that time, this is a great price.  No autographs or writing inside.  A nice heirloom gift for a student or teacher.


This is a college catalog / bulletin dated 1972-73 from Florida Technological University (FTU) now known as the University of Central Florida (UCF). 224 pages. Measures about 8 1/2" x 8". Pre-owned, some shelf wear and age spots inside. Good condition. 


3 comments:

Jessica said...

Did one or both of your kids attend ICS at one point? That's where I work.

Mrs. T. said...

Really? No, my older son attended The Geneva School from K-4 then has been homeschooled with Circle Christian School as our umbrella school. We have many friends whose kids have attended or do attended ICS.

Jessica said...

Oh ok. That's neat; I know, or used to know, some Geneva families and I know a lot of Circle families as well. Many go back and forth between Circle and ICS. I was also homeschooled myself for several years under Circle, before I went to The First Academy for middle and high school. Small world! I teach in the middle school at ICS.

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...