Wednesday, August 11, 2010

10 FREE Games of Bowling AMF Lanes Casselberry, Florida

I received two of these coupons in the regular  mail a week or so ago which I passed on to our  youth intern at church.  They now have a bowling activity on the calendar.   This coupon also arrived in my email yesterday.  Printable at THIS LINK.





1 Free Game of Bowling Per Person
For Up to 10 People in Your Party


Families, this is your chance to break the monotony of the Mall/Pool/Mall Summer Cycle. Use the coupon link above and take the whole clan bowling!

Family Fun for everyone now at
AMF Casselberry Lanes
115 Wilshire Blvd., Fern Park, FL 32730
(407)831-7171



If you are not in this area, check THIS LINK to find other AMF Bowling coupons.  

No comments:

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...