Monday, August 16, 2010

Exercise Routine 21 Days to Form a Habit / Thankful for our Home


No, I'm not 21 years old.  FAR from it.  :)

This represents today being the 21st day of my daily 30-minute swim routine.  They say that doing something for 21 days makes it a habit and I hope this is true.   I missed one day in three weeks or the 21st day would have been yesterday.  Mostly I've stuck to swimming in the mornings, although on the weekends swimming in the afternoons sometimes is more convenient.  Clothes fit better, I feel better...  :)








On another note, today is the 12th anniversary that we have lived in our current home.  We bought this house on August 16, 1998 when  our sons were nine and almost 4.   It survived (and had some updates) after Hurricanes Charley, Frances and Ivan in 2004.  We added an office when my 96-year-old mother-in-law lived with us for two years.   It's the perfect size for our family of four with plenty of extra room to spread out.  Close to most everything we do (except my husband's job), cozy, comfortable, and so importantly, affordable for us.  I would be perfectly content to live here the rest of my life.   Thank You, Lord.  :)





1 Timothy 6:7-8 
For we have brought nothing into the world, 
so we cannot take anything out of it either.  
If we have food and covering, with these we shall be content. 

No comments:

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...