Thursday, August 26, 2010

New Blog: Coupons Make It Free

Just introducing you to a new blog by my friend Esther.  She is married and is a working mom with one young son.   We know each other from church and Titus 2 Moms. She's really learned well how to save $$ at the grocery, even Publix, which I have always thought was way overpriced.  I'll be checking back in to see her tactics frequently.  I love her blog title!  :)  :)

To take a look, go to THIS LINK.  This blog is also on Facebook.



Here is Esther's business card if you'd like some GREAT  tips from a Coupon Master.    You can also find her on Facebook at THIS LINK.


No comments:

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...