Sunday, August 29, 2010

Sunday: Worship the Lord

I hope  you are worshipping at your church today.  If you can't make it out this morning or evening, there is some good teaching on the radio to encourage your spirit.  Some of my favorites are:  Alistair Begg, James Dobson, Billy Graham, Ravi Zacharias, John MacArthur, David Jeremiah, Charles Stanley...to  name a few.  They can be heard on Sunday mornings (weekdays, too) at WTLN 950 AM or at THIS LINK


I typically do not watch pastors  on TV unless I am  home sick on a Sunday morning. In that case,  I usually like to see  In Touch with Charles Stanley and/or First Edition / First Baptist of Orlando.

The church I attend does not have a radio or TV broadcast but sermons can be heard online at THIS LINK.

For women, there is an excellent broadcast on radio and TV called Precepts for Life with Kay Arthur that you might also like.  She's very Southern but quite good and easily accessible through her broadcasts.  Beth Moore is a p0pular teacher for women but her studies have to be purchased.  My favorite female Bible teacher no longer teaches as she is quite elderly now but you can read transcripts of some of Elisabeth Elliot's devotionals or any of her excellent books.

No comments:

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...