Sunday, September 20, 2009

FAITH: Having Children


Reflecting on the baby shower I hosted on Saturday... and thankful I have been blessed with two children. For those of you who long to have children and are still single, I was 31 when I married, 33 when I had our first son, 39 when I gave birth to our second one. In His time...

Psalm 127:3-5

Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,
The fruit of the womb is a reward.
Like arrows in the hand of a warrior,
So are the children of one’s youth.
How blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them;
They will not be ashamed
When they speak with their enemies in the gate.

No comments:

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...