Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Random Acts of Culture / KnightArts.org / Hallelujah Chorus MESSIAH

Philippians  2:9-11 
For this reason also, God highly exalted Him, 
and bestowed on Him the name which is above every name, 
so that at the name of Jesus EVERY KNEE WILL BOW, 
of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth,  
and that every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, 
to the glory of God the Father. 


I don't normally do two blogs on the same topic in the same day, but this was just too good.

You have probably seen this YouTube video by now.  At least 7-8 of my friends have posted it on Facebook but I had not actually paused to watch it until this morning. Thanks, Kaye, for emailing  it to me.   If you have not seen it, let me be the first one to share it with you.   Imagine doing your Christmas shopping in a mall and people all around you start singing The Hallelujah Chorus from Handel's Messiah.  Just watching the video gets me choked up.   The reaction of the holiday shoppers will touch your heart as well.



To view the video that everyone is talking about, go to THIS LINK.

Another one was submitted since this original post, also in November. This one is at a food court in a mall.  Watch it at THIS LINK.




How much would it take to pull something like this off?  I'd been toying with the idea of doing something similar in one of our local malls this Christmas season even before I saw this video.  I need to make that call soon.

No comments:

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...