Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Be Sure to Vote in the Elections Today -- It's Your Privilege

Today is a major election across our country--Governor and Senator elections.  I voted on Saturday afternoon at our library and although the lines looked long, it only took about 25 minutes.   If I'd gone earlier in the week it would have only taken five.



Lots to vote for today, so be sure to read up on the candidates, the judges, and the amendments.  Exercise your voting privilege and make a difference.  Polls are open today from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.


There are always voter guides online.  THIS ONE  is a good start.

1Tim. 2:1-4  First of all, then, I urge that entreaties and prayers, petitions and thanksgivings, be made on behalf of all men, for kings and all who are in authority, so that we may lead a tranquil and quiet life in all godliness and dignity.  This is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior,  who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth. 



No comments:

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...