Saturday, November 27, 2010

Saturday in the Park / Fun Photos / Christmas Displays

It was a chilly damp Saturday morning and the kids were away so my husband and I went for breakfast and a stroll in Winter Park.   The park was really beautiful today though not many people around.  All spruced up for the Christmas in the Park on Thursday night.  Here are some of the pretty window displays, flowers, scenery...

One of Panera's many wreaths and poinsettia arrangements...



Fountain #1


My husband (and I) trying to figure out what this new piece of "artwork" is. :)



 This was odd...we heard clicking of wood as we came through the park. 
This couple was slow-motion ninja-ing near the stage.  


  Part of a wall on a storefront.


Very similar to this stone.


 You can really see the flowers if you get down low.






Another "good" use of W.P. taxpayer funds...

Very colorful window displays. I'm sure they're gorgeous at night, too.







Many of  the shopkeepers have lovely flowers outside their places of business.







Hope you enjoyed your "walk" with us!  Have a great rest of the day.  

We drove through there on the way home after a concert that night.  Pretty at night, too.















No comments:

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...