Thursday, November 11, 2010

Giving Thanks 2010 Revisiting 2009 and Continuing / Thanksgiving for the Military and our Veterans

Updated 11.11.12


My 25 days of Thanksgiving continues  with a review from 2009.


11. I am thankful for the men and women in our Armed Forces currently serving (and those who have served) to protect our nation.  Thank you for the sacrifice of your families in giving you up--some for a season, others for a lifetime.




I attended a concert under the stars last weekend and the Bach Festival Choir sang  America the Beautiful which I posted on my Facebook page today (too large for Blogger).    I dedicate this song  to all the men and women who have served and are serving our country today --especially my nephew, a Marine F-18 aviator who just returned from his second tour of duty on the USS Enterprise in the Middle East...



and my brother, his dad, who is a retired Army captain.  


Thank you, All. We honor and salute you this day.

Our National Anthem is at THIS LINK.   (This will bring tears to your eyes.)









No comments:

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...