Sunday, November 7, 2010

Giving Thanks 2010 Revisiting 2009 and Continuing / Thanksgiving for Good Health

A continuation of thanksgiving...  

7. I am thankful for our family's good health.

My 2009 post

Update on weight loss--my husband has lost a total of 30 lbs; I have lost 6 more between last year and this (although since the two birthdays in October, I need to double-check that)... :)

This year we had one incident with my older son getting a concussion playing basketball.  Other than that, we all have had another year of very good health reports.   In an age of cancer from just about everything it seems, so many different kinds of respiratory illnesses, AIDS, accidents and injuries, mental illnesses, etc. we are SO thankful and do not take for granted our good health.  We try to do our part by eating nutritionally, exercising and getting plenty of rest but as we all know, that is not always possible.  Thank you, Lord, for watching over us and giving us strong bodies, hearts and minds.  We pray that continues for a lifetime for us and our children.

No comments:

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...