Thursday, December 31, 2009

Last Week of 2009, Year End, New Year's Eve

New Year's Eve Day 2009...This morning my husband and I are driving over to Port Canaveral to meet my aunt for breakfast then drive/walk along the beach. We'll probably have a quiet afternoon and evening at home. We're not big New Year's Eve revelers like many are. I'm lucky if I stay awake until midnight most years! We'll see what tonight brings. New Year's Day will be a time of visiting friends, parades and football games that evening. Happy New Year! I'll probably be off the blog until Monday.

Here is a link to 10 questions to ask yourself at the start of a new year (or on your birthday) by Don Whitney. Good to ponder this weekend as 2010 begins.

Jeremiah 29:11
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a future and a hope."


No comments:

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...