Sunday, December 6, 2009

Advent of Christ, Christmas Devotional, Daily Life


26 Days of Advent continues:

Letter G--the Lord is:

The second Advent candle, the Bethlehem candle, was lit today at church. This reminds of us the days just prior to Jesus' birth in Bethelem.

Memory Verse: I Timothy 1: 17
Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honor and glory forever and ever. Amen.


Advent Devotional


Jesus was laid in a manger, a box for animal food. There was no room in the inn. Pray the words of the song, "Come into my heart, Lord Jesus. There is room in my heart for Thee." You may remember these verses from Luke 2 from your childhood. I had our sons memorize most of Luke 2 when they were young to recite to the grandparents when they came for Christmas. By doing this at a young age I hope these will always be familiar and cherished in their hearts.

No comments:

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...