Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Last Week of 2009, Year End

One of the household chores I always do before year-end is filing of paperwork and tax-related documents. I breathed a sigh of relief after finishing this job last night. I don't know why I put it off for so long (besides the inevitable paper cuts). The stack was about 10 inches high in a folder that was about to burst. I cleared the dining room table and started sorting everything in piles and within about 30 minutes had sorted AND filed it all. I'll try and not procrastinate next year and do it each month. Now I'm ready for the end of January when I start inputting what I need to into Quicken in preparation for taxes.

Later today I plan to start going through my eBay inventory and weeding out as well as listing a few new items. We purchased two computers for Christmas this year (ouch!)--one for my husband and one for my college-aged son. My younger son got our old desktop and I got my son's laptop. I've never had one before and feel like I'm in a new age of technology! I can see all kinds of uses for it particularly in my business(es) and am one happy camper. :)

No comments:

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...