Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Advent of Christ, Christmas Devotional, Daily Life



26 Days of Advent continues:

Letters V and W--the Lord is:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DAILY LIFE
All the shopping is now done. My younger son and I have our routines each week, so we're headed to the YMCA this afternoon for an hour or so. Then it's time to clean the house, sit down and look through my favorite Christmas books and relax with the family. Our older son is home for most of the week so it's been a fun family week together. Slow down, have a cup of coffee or tea and savor the quiet moments you have to reflect on this marvelous gift of Jesus the Savior born so long ago, yet living in our hearts today. As Mary Engelbreit says, Don't waste the miracle.




No comments:

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...