Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Wordless (or not) Wednesday / Just for Fun

I know this is supposed to be "wordless", but it really needs a little commentary.

This was the photo I missed the other day when I didn't have my camera.  My younger son had one last day for his summer flower watering job this week and these same (I think) two birds were strolling around this Altamonte Springs  neighborhood again.  I couldn't believe it.   THIS time I was ready...   I had him stop the car and they didn't even fly away.  Guess they have been residents for awhile.   Looks like a male taking his sweetie for a morning walk.  I'm sure they fly so you may be seeing them in YOUR neighborhood soon.  :)




Genesis 1:20  
Then God said, “Let the waters teem with swarms of living creatures, 
and let birds fly above the earth in the open expanse of the heavens.” 

No comments:

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...