Saturday, July 24, 2010

EBay Power Seller Top Rated Seller :) Working Mom at Home

Colossians 3:23-24 
Whatever you do, do your work heartily, 
as for the Lord rather than for men, 
knowing that from the Lord you will receive 
the reward of the inheritance. 
It is the Lord Christ whom you serve. 


What a nice surprise to get this in the mail this week.  I've been recognized previously but not with an actual "award" certificate.  :)

Mrs. T's TidBiTs and Treasures
Mrs. T's TidBiTs and Treasures


My goals in teaching piano,  playing piano for special occasions,  and selling on Ebay and Amazon.com have always been to earn enough $$ to fund our homeschool needs, our family outings, add to the clothing fund, share with others and have a fund for Christmas, birthdays, and special occasions.  Not to mention, that it's fun and a creative outlet for me. I love music and anything to do with finance (I know, that sounds strange).   Since my husband has a good job, my working at home, coupled with managing our family finances, budgeting and living frugally (but well)  has been so blessed by  God that I have been able to be with my children these  21+ years for which I am truly, truly thankful.   :)

Home businesses can be fun if you are using your gifts and talents. So is bartering what you have or what you can do for others to fill in the monetary gaps.  If you are in a financial pinch, discover your strengths and gifts and ask the Lord to help you be resourceful and creative as to what you can do at home to help provide for the needs you may have.  Whether you are in a pinch or not, be a good steward of what you and/or your husband earn.  Spend less than you make, save some and give to others regularly.  [He who dies last still doesn't get to take any with him.]   God's  provision may have been  right in front of you all the time in more ways than one.  :)  

A few years ago I was interviewed for the book Hired @ Home by Sarah Hamaker.  [The real-life stories of the women in the book demonstrate how anyone can work from home.]   I wrote a short review on Paperback Swap about it.   Check it out.  :)

Proverbs  31:11-13 
The heart of her husband trusts in her,  
and he will have no lack of gain.  
She does him good and not evil 
all the days of her life.  
She looks for wool and flax  
and works with her hands in delight.    


Luke 12:42 
...“Who then is the faithful and sensible steward...?

No comments:

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...