Friday, July 2, 2010

Happy Birthday to My Sweet Husband

Today is my husband's birthday.  He had planned to take the day off work today and was surprised that it coincided with a visit from some of our best friends from out of state.  So, we're off to the beach to spend the day with them, then taking him out to dinner at Boston's Fish House in New Smyrna Beach. (he doesn't know it yet)   :)  Actually 


Have a great day. Be safe on the highways as this begins the 4th of July weekend.


By the way,  I mentioned last week that we visited Carrabba's.  I signed each of us up for their Amici Club (discounts, news occasionally).  On your birthday they will send you a coupon.  Today we received a $10 off coupon for my husband to use anytime over the next three months!  That's a pretty generous coupon. :)  Be sure to sign up HERE so you don't miss out!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, Mr. Bob! Enjoy your day!

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...