Friday, July 30, 2010

FREE Trial Pair of Air Optix Contact Lenses

My younger son got Air Optix soft contact lenses this year and as always, I was searching for coupons and discounts since they are disposable lenses and have to be replaced monthly. This was new to us since my husband and I both wear rigid lenses which can last for years.  Anyway, here is THE LINK to print this valuable coupon.  I know these lenses are $38+ at Sam's Club which is a vendor; I'm sure our optician / eye doctor's office is double that price (they were more than double for a year's supply).  Every little bit helps...  :)





As always, be sure to read the fine print.

THIS CERTIFICATE ENTITLES: _________________
TO A FREE** IN-OFFICE TRIAL OF ANY AIR OPTIX® BRAND CONTACT LENSES.


Print this certificate and take it to your eye care practitioner or retailer to try any  AIR OPTIX® brand contact lenses for free**.


**Eye exam may be required. Professional fees may apply. At participating offices.

UPDATE 7/30/10:  One of my sons had an eye checkup scheduled today and we took the certificate in for the optician to look at.  He said he would send it in for us and our free pair of contact lenses would be sent to us  in the mail.  :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, nice post. Well what can I say is that these is an interesting and very informative topic. Thanks for sharing your ideas, its not just entertaining but also gives your reader knowledge. Good blogs style too, Cheers!

- The air optix aqua

Mrs. T. said...

You're very welcome!

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...