Monday, July 26, 2010

My Blog

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has been reading this blog.    It's been about a year since I began it (last summer about this time).  Every now and then I check the graphs on the StatCounter.  Some topics are noticeably more well-read than others. :)  Although there are only seven followers, I know many of you prefer to read it via Google reader or bookmark it (as I do all the blogs I  read).  Anyway, I'm now up to 4824 page views, not including myself, which is amazing to me.  

This blog is a creative outlet for me, photography-wise,  and I enjoy writing as well.  Thanks for checking in with me periodically!


No comments:

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...