Saturday, July 3, 2010

Saturday Fun, At the Beach

A few photos from our fun day yesterday at the beach with some of our oldest and dearest friends:

My husband had asked for a blueberry pie for his birthday, so I made two to share with our friends. This one is the prettier of the two.  :)


Lots of smiles watching their kids, our kids, other kids... one big happy family...










We parents never get tired of just sitting and talking together...



We had planned to go to Boston Fish House for dinner but we left so late that the lines were VERY long.  We went to Norwood's instead for  a delicious dinner!   (Unfortunately we didn't see Bob's leftovers in the back of the car when we unloaded last night in the dark, so we had to throw them away today.)  Birthday dinner guests receive a free slice of key lime pie which we did not know.  




A perfect ending to a lovely day.  The sunset around 8:00 p.m. on the drive home...it was if God was reminding us "it is well, with my soul". 






No comments:

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...