Sunday, July 25, 2010

Sunday Worship

Sunday worship, a day of rest. If you had to miss church this morning, our pastor's sermon today is at THIS LINK for you.


How to Tell the True Shepherd from the False (Part 2)




Here is THE LINK to our pastor's blog with a little info on this picture which was a wonderful illustration of the shepherd BEING the door of the sheep  (John 10:7-10 ).



John 10:7-10 So Jesus said to them again, “Truly, truly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep. All who came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.  I am the door; if anyone enters through Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture.  The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I came that they may have life, and have it abundantly.



The offertory song was just beautiful.  I had not heard it before although my son said that it was sung at the Passion Conference in Atlanta in January.  You can hear  Healing is in Your hands by Christy Nockels  at THIS LINK.  Personally I thought the two women who sang it sounded better than the original version.












No comments:

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...