Thursday, July 22, 2010

Weekend to Remember Family Life / Campus Crusade for Christ

A Weekend to Remember... my husband and I attended this marriage conference put on by Family Life (a division of Campus Crusade) on our 10th anniversary.  What a wonderful weekend away of laughing, talking, writing and listening to wonderful speakers, plus a date night without the children who were fairly young at the time.


From July 19-August 1, 2010, you can attend this excellent conference for the group rate of $159 per COUPLE (without having to be a part of a group).  When calling, ask for the "Bob Special", referring to Bob Lepine who co-hosts Family Life's radio program.    Hotel accommodations are separate from the price but each sponsoring hotel offers a significant discount if you are staying there while attending the conference.

My husband and I purchased a weekend getaway for my brother and his wife as a wedding gift. They will be attending in November and will be staying at this hotel in Texas.


There are conferences all over the country.   For my Florida readers, there are three scheduled here  in September--Tampa, Fort Myers and Delray Beach.

Click on THIS LINK to access the site for more information or call 1-800-358-6329.  I highly recommend this as an investment in your marriage or as a wedding / anniversary gift for someone special to you.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a nice gift!

Mrs. T. said...

We want to get their marriage off to a good start. :)

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...