Thursday, October 15, 2009

Piano Lessons


On Thursday afternoons this school year I teach piano lessons. I have been doing this since 1996 in my home and it has been a joy to teach adults and children as well as earn extra money for our family outings and events. There have been years when I have had 8-10 students which is very lucrative, then there are years like this one when I have 2-3 students. Either way involves scheduling lessons around school carpool, youth group, etc. I also play the piano for weddings, funerals, receptions and other events. Last year I made more money doing that than teaching.

I always encourage moms, older students, anyone at home, to have a home business. Take a look at what you enjoy doing, what blesses you, what your talents and gifts are, and give it a try. You might be surprised at how you blossom and what you learn about yourself as well. :)

No comments:

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...