Monday, October 12, 2009

FRIENDS & FAMILY: Out-of-Town Guest

Tonight an out-of-town guest from Kentucky arrives to stay with us for a couple of days. We haven’t seen her or her family in about four years except for Christmas cards. Bread just finished baking while I was out J. Now that I’m back from my endless day in the car driving all over Orlando, I’m ready to start a nice homemade soup for supper. Should be a fun evening catching up.

Our guest room / game room is all ready for her. It's not fancy, but it is tidy. Bathroom wiped down, shower/tub scrubbed, fresh sheets and towels, snacks, nightlight, Bible, today's newspaper, glass for water...little touches make guests feel special and welcome. Now to just relax and enjoy the time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are good tips for entertaining :) Thank you for sharing them!

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...