Monday, October 19, 2009

Found $$

Today I was at Target shopping for my son's birthday and took a phone call. I was going to buy an item from CraigsList and I wrote the directions down to pick it up after leaving the store. At that moment I saw something my son might like and picked it up, not realizing that I had set down the paper I was writing on which had the cash to pay for the item paperclipped to it ($20). I checked out, left the store, drove about a block away and realized I didn't have the directions to the seller's house or the cash. Went back to the store (now 30 minutes later) and no one had seen the money. They even checked their security tapes from the checkout area. I retraced my steps and FOUND IT right where I had taken the phone call. Amazing! $20 in cash just setting on a shelf. I wish I could say I was peaceful about the whole thing but I was pretty aggravated. Thank you, Lord, for being gracious even when I'm being pesky.

No comments:

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...