Saturday, October 10, 2009

I'm Back

Proverbs 31:17

She girds herself with strength and makes her arms strong.


Well, after seeing a friend yesterday at the YMCA who encouraged me to continue my blog and actually getting three comments (I don't usually have anyone leaving comments) from people asking why I stopped blogging, I have decided to continue. Maybe not every single day, but as often as I can.

Thanks to those who are reading and wanting me to continue. :)

I signed up for the YMCA's Get Fit Club yesterday. My trainer weighed me (ugh!) and calculated body mass index, calories needed to lose one pound per day, and gave me a very realistic nutrition summary. My husband signed up for this, too, and gets his first session on Sunday afternoon. Since August 1, I have lost 7 lbs. and he has lost 9 lbs.

Here I am 7 lbs. lighter. :) We're cooking out tonight and having the whole family plus some relatives over so it's portion control, portion control, portion control. :)

3 comments:

susieloulou said...

:-D

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Do you pay more for that program or is it included in a y membership?

Mrs. T. said...

It's included in the Y membership. Sort of like Weight Watchers but no extra cost. :)

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...